End-use parts for functional tests in extreme environments. Surpass the standards!
As for the automotive sector, motorsport also sees a global market in continuous movement. Companies are increasingly focused on creating value by enhancing the performance of their products.
Capacities load, resistance to shock, external stresses and high temperatures, lightening of weights, are in Roboze technology a valuable ally.
The global motorsport market will grow at a CAGR of 9.8% to reach $ 8.94 billion (Forecast 2016-2025) *.
The needs related to this sector are in reference to the optimization of the geometries to maximize the aerodynamics of vehicles and motorcycles in the design phase, to the technical part for the detection of solutions of greater weight savings, and to the structural part through solutions related to super light and high performance thermoplastics.
Roboze, in addition to contributing to the achievement of the objectives defined in the aforementioned phases, can be a support in the intermediary production of assembly equipment.
Thanks to precision engineering, customized and complex parts and advanced technological skills, Xtreme 3D Parts responds to the future challenges of this sector, full of competition and extreme performance.
- Less emissions given by weight savings
- Optimization of the production process
- Rapid Time to market
- Supply optimization chain
- Final parts also for commercial lines (convenience of printing a finished part with more suitable geometries)
How the Xtreme3DParts network responds:
- Lower vehicle production costs through lightweight components
- Innovation in more complex and integrated parts produced on request
- Rapid iteration between projects
- Delegation of parts of the production process to the network by cutting production times and costs at this stage
* source : Research and Markets